I put Middle Earth Journal in hiatus in May of 2008 and moved to Newshoggers.
I temporarily reopened Middle Earth Journal when Newshoggers shut it's doors but I was invited to Participate at The Moderate Voice so Middle Earth Journal is once again in hiatus.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Geraldo reevaluated

I've never been able to tolerate Geraldo Rivera but after this I may have to take another look.
“Michelle Malkin is the most vile, hateful commentator I’ve ever met in my life,” he says. “She actually believes that neighbors should start snitching out neighbors, and we should be deporting people.

“It’s good she’s in D.C. and I’m in New York,” Rivera sneers. “I’d spit on her if I saw her.”
Well at least he got it right at least once. Needless to say Michelle was not too pleased.

1 comment:

  1. And so, the conservative media begins to consume its own.

    Of course, Geraldo is right like the proverbial stopped-clock. He's going to have to do a whole heck of a lot more to make up for the sorry act his career has been over the past-what is it since he left ABC-decade an a half? Two decades?

    Curse you for linking to Malkin. I actually went and read the post. I had such a massive eye-roll I think I pulled some ocular muscles.

    ReplyDelete

Be Nice